Our company collects and processes personal data, the management and protection of which is governed by the provisions of Greek and European legislation (Law 2472/1997, Presidential Decree 207/1998, Presidential Decree 79/2000 and No. 8 No. 2819/2000 , 95/46 EC and 97/66 EC) as well as the relevant decisions, directives and regulatory acts of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
In any case, the company reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data after informing visitors/users and within the existing or potential legal framework.
1. Process Manager
Personal Data Processing Manager, when and if these are gathered through this Site, is M & M Business Solutions IKE Telephone: 210-5821121, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. General Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Protection
The processing of your personal data is confidential and M & M Business Solutions uses all the reasonable technical (and other) means to ensure the confidentiality of such processing.
Access to your personal data is only allowed to M & M Business Solutions’ personnel and / or the third-party processing personnel that M & M Business Solutions has contracted to process the data in its stead, under the condition that they follow the confidentiality obligations contained in the relevant contracts.
As a visitor to this site, you will remain anonymous.
3. Purpose of the Processing
The purpose of processing your personal data collected through this site are the following:
Regarding the personal data that is transmitted by you in the context of sending your CV to find a job at M & M Business Solutions:
- The minimum necessary processing of these data for assessing your CV and whether it refers to a specific job in M & M Business Solutions for which staff are being sought out as well as the protection of the interests of M & M Business Solutions.
4. Recipients of the Data
- For any information that M & M Business Solutions is required or entitled to communicate under contract, law, court decision and regulation: public and independent administrative authorities, judicial authorities and civil servants, and
- For all the data necessary for the achievement of any particular processing purpose: the management and relevant departments of M & M Business Solutions.
M & M Business Solutions will not disclose, sell, exchange, sublicense or otherwise make available without your consent any of your personal data to third parties, natural or legal persons, except in the cases listed above and for the purposes for which the company was created and operates, that is to say the undertaking of projects and the provision of services to third parties, natural or legal persons, and for the reasons why the user has submitted them.
In any case, M & M Business Solutions informs its users that it will provide any information requested if required by law or as requested by the authorities (eg Electronic Crime Division, Judicial Authorities), as it is obliged to do.
5. Access and Refusal Rights
As a personal data subjects, you have the right:
- to know whether personal data concerning you are or have been processed by M & M Business Solutions and
- at any time, raise objections to the processing of your data, including the possibility of requesting the deletion of your personal data (right of objection, Article 13 of Law 2472/1997).
To exercise your rights of objection to the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at email@example.com., Address: Serifou 87, Larissa Telephone: 210-5821121, 210-5821122.
7. Special Links
Any connection between this site throughspecial links (links, hyperlinks, banners) and any other website does not imply that M & M Business Solutions assumes any responsibility for the policy that is being followed by the other website regarding the protection of personal data.
The company with constant checks by our technicians strives to ensure the safe and unobtrusive use of the site by its users, free of malware (eg viruses) and possible arbitrary access to personal user information. Because there is no infallible security system, the company can not guarantee that its efforts will be completely successful with regard to its website and its hosting provider. In this regard, the company is not responsible for any loss or damage that may be caused to a user as a result of its unsuccessful attempts and it is noted that the user is required to take all necessary security and security measures in his system.